Saturday 27 January 2007

Victoria Blampied

I am writing this in an effort to keep in touch with everyone- as it is something that I am really really bad at.

I guess there some people will not realise that I am buying my first house, with my cousin Amanda- who you can see in the dolphin pictures! Its a really sweet 2 bed in Sandhurst and we are hoping to move in in a few weeks time. Scary- plus the fact that Mum has put her house on the market- which is the only other place I have lived! All change!




Last year was busy, and a good year for me. I finally graduated and was really pleased as I got a 1st! Mum and Dad really enjoyed the graduation cermony.

I am working in the recruitment team at Aon, which I really love. Its busy and dynamic- but switching from college to work is a big change and even now I feel that I am just about beginning to get there with it.

Gemma is living in a really nice home in Reading, which is nice and so much closer than where she was before. She seems happy (ish) at the moment, which is nice, but needs another operation on her ear as she is getting lots of infections in it again which is not so good.

No comments: